Please Note: For residents of the Cross Roads Fire district (Stratford, PE area)
CRFD recognizes that during this time of physical distancing and self-isolation, many youth are unable to have birthday parties with their friends to celebrate their big day. We want to help.
Starting April 11, and continuing until May 31, 2020, CRFD is offering to do "drive-by birthday" wishes to youth in our district between 4 and 12 years old.
How Does It Work?
Simply sign up below, and we will schedule a crew to come by your house at noon on the date requested. We will run the lights and sirens letting everyone know that it's a very special day.
- As an emergency first responding organization, our first priority is always to respond to calls. Be aware that if we are at a scene already, we may be unable to attend the drive-by birthday. If possible, we will reschedule.
- Our team are volunteers, and may be working through the week. Please try to schedule your request for weekends if possible.
- Please provide all detailed information in the form below (don't forget to click "Submit.")
- This service is limited to youth 4-12 in the CRFD fire district.
- If there are any special requests such as "no sirens," please include them in the comments.
- You should receive a confirmation via email from us.